PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on ABCS RCM’s website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. However, users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
Advanced Billing & Consulting Services may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our company’s website. This non-personal identification analytical information may include the browser name, ISP information, type of operating system as well as other technical information about how users connect to and use our website.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES:
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION:
ABCS RCM – Advanced Billing & Consulting Services may collect and use a user’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information that site visitors provide about themselves when exploring our website. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website features. We may send these users information they have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use email addresses to send a user information and updates pertaining to their visit. The collected information may also be used to respond to user inquiries, questions or other requests. If users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time, a user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or a user may contact us.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
No method of internet usage, information transmission and electronic storage is 100% secure, but we adhere to accepted industry standards in order to protect identifiable information. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of a user’s personal information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
As a company we do not sell, rent or trade a user’s personal identification information. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors to our website. This information may be shared with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined previously in the “how we use collected information” section.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT:
Protecting the privacy of children is important. We do not collect or maintain information at our site from users we actually know who are under the age of 13 years old. Furthermore, no part of our company’s website is structured to attract children.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
KEEPING OUR SITE RELEVANT TO YOUR INTERESTS:
We have implemented several Google Analytics features in order to help make our content more relevant and to better match our user’s interests. We encourage users to learn more about their privacy options. To learn more, visit Google Analytics’ page and explore the currently available opt-outs as well as other information.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
ABCS RCM – Advanced Billing & Consulting Services
250 E. Wilson Bridge Rd.2 #200
Worthington, OH 43085
614-890-9822; 614-796-0333 email@example.com
(This page was last updated on January 31, 2021.)